Under the program, individuals who have certain health insurance coverage programs with United Healthcare can elect to wear a Fitbit activity tracker and talk about their data with the insurance company. The info would be analyzed by Qualcomm Life, an ongoing company that functions medical data from wireless sensors for doctors, hospitals, and insurance companies. 1,500 toward health care services every year. Curiosity about wearable fitness trackers is booming.
Before we celebrate this new partnership, though, it is critical to consider potential costs to the patients. We aren’t definately not times when wearable health devices can identify ailments. Corporate partnerships like this one with United Healthcare and Fitbit could pave just how for insurance companies to use fitness tracker data to deny coverage or hike up rates for consumers.
- Try fruit smoothies made on zero fat milk and low fat yogurt
- Accessory bands enable you to customize your Flex
- 1 Tablespoon Sugar Free Coconut Torani Syrup (any taste can do)
- Provides the needed information to establish a realistic goal
- It will come in interchangeable colors like cyan, red, purple, black, blue
There are positive elements to pair wearable fitness trackers with health data. An existing flu treatment medication works best when implemented within a day of onset of symptoms. But it’s difficult to capture the flu so quickly. A Fitbit will make that easier. If the device actions an abrupt decrease in the number of steps the person requires per day plus an increased resting heart rate perhaps, or new …